Thursday, January 16, 2014

Supervising Experience (Analysis)

Today, I got the chance to work with a group of specialized students, particularly because they were diagnosed with mental disorders. Overall, I thought that the experience was eye-wakening, since students like those I had worked with are very unique and outstanding. I appreciated the fact that some students in my class had the time to talk to them , and it warms my heart to see such nice and encouraging words that they said.
Experiencing a day of Physical Education with them was, in my opinion, almost the same as a normal routine our class does daily, except at a slower pace. I was expecting that their activities would be less overwhelming than ours, however, I was satisfied to see that some students in the class had greater potential and better performance than me. I am definitely looking forward to another chance of working with specialized students; eventually, I hope to gain experience dealing with those considered less privileged than me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment